1999 BMW 3-Series for Sale in United States

Home » BMW cars for sale in USA » 3-Series » 3-series » 1999 BMW 3-Series

1999 BMW 3-Series

Sale price: $US 6,200.00 Make an offer
Last update: 21.08.2017
Item location:   <span itemprop=Palos Heights, Illinois, United States</span>

Technical specifications, photos and description:




Condition:Used
Year:1999
Mileage:60,534
Make:BMW
Vehicle Title:Clear
Model:3-series
Got questions? Ask here!
Do you like this Item?
Rating 5
Rating 4
Rating 3
Rating 2
Rating 1
1999 BMW 3-Series for sale
Current customer rating: Rating 3 (3) based on 15 votes
1999 BMW 3-Series for Sale
1999 BMW 3-Series for Sale1999 BMW 3-Series for Sale



For your consideration is my gorgeous 1999 BMW 323IS. The car is in immaculate condition, and the original paint still has an impeccable shimmer. The car is 100% stock, and it runs absolutely flawlessly. It is the "sport" model which gives it really nice feel while driving. The tires are all season with lot of life left on them, put them on about months ago. 
There are two very minor dents on the car, they both are shown in the video below. Other than those two defects the exterior of the car is near flawless. As far as the interior goes, the white/grey leather interior looks really sharp with the silver metallic blue exterior paint. The seats have held up very well, with only small rip in the seem of the drivers side seat (Also shown in the video below). With all of that being said, this is true survivor, and one of the cleanest and nicest E36 styled BMW's you will find. For the age, and having such low mileage with absolutely now rust, this is car that you will be extremely hard pressed to find again.           Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B_BdKilgec

Everything works on the car, from the sunroof to the heated seats. However, the AC recently has been gimmicky where it will work about 60% of the time and the other 40% it will be on and not be blowing any air. have looked into this issue for all you, and have diagnosed the problem as this: http://www.pelicanparts.com/BMW/techarticles/Borrowed/e36-climate-control-repair.htm
That link will show you how to resolve the exact issue for few dollars and an hour of time. personally never bothered to fix this issue because don't mind riding with the windows down and sunroof open. For anyone that would want to resolve the issue, it is not major issue or mechanical repair. The one other minor issue is that the clock is dim, so it is difficult to see the time. With that being said, it likely just needs new bulb. This had never bothered me as have my phone with me at all times, but once again this is very minor issue and an easy fix. Other than those two minor issues everything else works like dream as it did back in 1999.
I have had absolutely no issues driving the car, it is reliable and very fun car to drive. Like said before, this is true survivor in every sense, it will be hard to find one with the mileage and condition that mine has to offer.  
If you have any questions feel free to send me an eBay message, or give me call on my personal phone (630) 915-1938
Also published at eBay.com


Comments and questions to the seller:


Name E-mail
Text
Antispam code: captcha code captcha code captcha code captcha code (enter the number)


Other 3-Series BMW cars offered via internet auctions:


^ Back to top