» BMW cars for sale in USA » 3-Series » 3-series » 2004 BMW 3-Series
2004 BMW 3-Series
Sale price: $US 10,000.00 Make an offer
Last update: 7.06.2016
Last update: 7.06.2016
Item location: Lake Worth, Florida, United StatesSale type: Private Seller
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty|
|Trim:||Base Convertible 2-Door|
|Engine:||3.0L 2979CC l6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated|
|Options:||CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats|
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags|
|Power Options:||Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats|
|Number of Cylinders:||6|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this Item?
2004 BMW 3-Series for saleCurrent customer rating: (3) based on 27 votes
2004 BMW 330 Convertible (larger engine and brakes)
Mileage: 105382 (it is my daily driver so will go up)
Price: $10,000 CASH obo
Options: Car has all the goodies; Sport Package, Premium Package, Adaptive Xenon Headlamps, Rear Park Assist, Harmon Kardon Premium Sound System. Car was professionally tinted all around with the darkest legal 3M tint. Only Chevron or Shell 93+ gas used. Triple black beauty with all maintenance up to date and new tires. These cars need the cooling system re-hauled and the suspension system refreshed to drive properly. This car has everything done for you already. The top is in excellent condition and opens/closes as it should. The following were done within the past 3000 miles: 1. 4x new Michelin Pilot Super Sport XL tires in staggered set up--$897.98, mount and balance+alignment $180.
2. 2x D2S: Osram Xenarc 66240 CBI top of the line xenon bulbs purchased from theretrofitsource.com, guaranteed authentic--$160
3. Newer arm rest and new coin and cup holders--$145 All work was professionally installed with OEM parts and warrantied for the next 11 months. 4. Engine mount was replaced so there is no vibration in steering;
5. Engine Valve Cove Gasket and Crankcase ventilation valve and house;
6. Rear brake pads and rotors;
7. Rack and pinion boots;
8. Air flow metter hose;
9. Door lock actuator;
10. Expansion tank install;
11. Control arm Bushing Kit;
12. Control arm lower x2;
13. Water pump;
16. Wiper gasket and blades;
17. Synthetic oil change;
18. Trunk springs replaced; Total $6104.80 The car is 12 years old so has wear and tear commensurate to this. Overall the interior is 8.5-9/10. The back seat looks brand new. Leather has been treated with Meguiar's Leather conditioner and was professionally cleaned and detailed in the past 5,000 miles. am selling since my wife does not like riding in it. am an enthusiast and had everything done on the car planning on keeping it for long time. Issues:
1. Check engine light comes on at times-my mechanic said it's an O2 sensor and not to replace it unless it bothered me. It has not impacted the performance.
2. Headliner on driver side rear has come undone bit. It does not affect the convertible top at all. If you wanted to get it fixed, probably would run you about $100 at an upholsterer.
3. The driver side headlamp will need to be replaced. have already purchased the bulb, the Osram Xenarc 66240. It is common on these cars for the wiring to burn out over time and render the low beams unusable. Your high beams work on the driver side but low beams do not.
4. The front bumper needs to be re tied as it sags slightly. It is in good shape and has no functional issue.
5. Pixels on the radio sometimes come in distorted--very common issue.
6. There is an approximate inch scratch on the hood. Everything else on the vehicle is functional as it should. The car drives beautifully and the interior is the best have seen for this age and mileage. It is real head turner.Mileage when registered is listed as excluded/exempt since the person who sold me the car wrote the mileage in the wrong slot. This does not affect the title. Asking $10,000 obo. have invested much more in this vehicle so you're getting quite the bargain. Car was never in an accident with no paint work and all body panels aligning and original. always have my vehicles thoroughly checked before purchasing them. Title in hand. Airbag recall recently done at Braman BMW. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks, Matt
Please text or message me here if interested (609)977-8000This vehicle is for sale locally. This listing may be removed without notice at anytime before an accepted offer. Will ship within the United States at Buyer's Expense after full payment has cleared.
Also published at eBay.com
Other 3-Series BMW cars offered via internet auctions: