2004 BMW 5-Series Sport Package
Sale type: Private Seller
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty|
|Engine:||v8, 4,4 liter|
|Options:||CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof|
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags|
|Power Options:||Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats|
|Number of Cylinders:||8|
|Drive Side:||Left-hand drive|
Do you like this Item?
2004 BMW 5-Series Sport Package for sale
Current customer rating:
(3) based on 16 votes
Rare find! The BMW 545i only ran from 2003-2005 and thisis the "Sport Package" version with multi-disc changer(pictured). few notes about the car,it is adult owned, never abused, no accidents, and we are the secondowners. Family-life caught up and it'stime for (god-forbid)...a mini-van (hell no, an SUV).There are definitely some dings and nicks and age-related wear on the car. The front and rear bumpers have their share of NYC bumper-scratches.This vehicle comes with 4x Bridgestone Blizzak (225/50R17 84H WS80 BW) winter tires currently installed. Additionally, there are "summer" tires that come with this lot: Michelin (225/50R17 94V).Moon-roof is in solid condition with no leaking. All the backseat window-shades and rear-window shade are in working condition. Comes with GPS DVD (just in case your SmartPhone isn't working). Recently serviced the brakes, antifreeze and oil change.
Some information about the 545i:
Power: 245kW (329hp) 6100rpm
Torque: 450 Nm (332 lb/ft) @3600rpm
Drive Train: 6-speed ZF 6HP26 automatic
- BMW 545i Steptronic, model year2004, version for North America U.S.
- 4-door sedan body type
- RWD (rear-wheel drive), automatic6-speed gearbox (with Steptronic manual shift mode)
- Gasoline engine with displacement:4398 cm3 268.4 cui, advertised power: 242 kW 325 hp 329 PS SAE net ),torque: 447 Nm 330 lb-ft
- Characteristic dimensions: outsidelength: 4854 mm 191.1 in, wheelbase: 2888 mm 113.7 in
- Reference weights: base curbweight: 1700 kg 3748 lbs
- Top speed: 241 km/h (150 mph)(declared by factory);
- Accelerations: 0- 60 mph 5.8 s, 0-100 km/h (declared by factory), 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 13.8 s(simulation ?©automobile-catalog.com)
- Fuel consumption and mileage: 18/26mpg (U.S.), 13.1/9 l/100km, 21.5/31.1 mpg (imp.), 7.7/11.1 km/l
- EPA ratingsaverage estimated by a-c: 17.7 l/100km 16 mpg (imp.) 13.3 mpg (U.S.) 5.7km/l
Thedevelopment programme for the E60 began in 1997, concluding in 2003. The finaldesign, penned by Davide Arcangeli under the directorship of Chris Bangle, wasapproved in 2000 and German design patents filed on April 16, 2002. The 545i body was made using aluminum for thefront of the car, and steel for the passenger cabin and rear. This resulted in 50:50 weight distribution.
Also published at eBay.com