» BMW cars for sale in USA » 7-Series » 7-series » 2006 BMW 7-Series
2006 BMW 7-Series
Item location: Marietta, Georgia, United StatesSale type: Private Seller
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Number of Cylinders:||8|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this Item?
2006 BMW 7-Series for saleCurrent customer rating: (3) based on 42 votes
Up for sale is my 2006 BMW 750LI E65 V8 4.8 liter engine with speed automatic-steptronic transmission 121K miles on the body. This car has been well taken care of and is in excellent mechanical condition. lot of work has gone into it to make sure it runs with no issues for long time to come, service records available.
This model is the long body version, fully loaded with comfort access (soft self closing doors, locking and unlocking of the doors by touch of the door handle with key fob in your pocket, push button start with key fob in your pocket) sports package, cold weather package (heated and cooling seats all around), rear executive seats (adjustable rear reclining seats), driver's massage seat, rear entertainment system with DVD changer, front MP3 disc changer, navigation, satellite radio, bluetooth phone connectivity, front and rear PDC (park distance control) and much more.
The service records within the past year that have addressed most of the major issues you will encounter with the E65 series are as follows:
- New transmission with year warranty, unlimited miles (still have little over year left on the warranty, with paperwork)
- New guibo flex disc
- New transmission mounts
- New lower control arms
- New valve stem seals with all new gaskets replaced, spark plugs and coils (valve cover gaskets, timing chain cover gasket, vanos solenoid gaskets, CVV, spark plug tubes and grommets)
- Repaired dreaded alternator bracket oil leak
- Repaired power steering oil leak and flush steering fluid
- Repaired vacuum pump oil leak
- New coolant expansion tank and flush coolant system
- New belts
- New brakes installed replaced with new slotted and cross-drilled rotors and ceramic pads with sensors and brake fluid flush
- New cabin air filters
- New AMG battery with year free replacement (2 years left of warranty)
Now onto the custom work done:
- 20" staggered Verde Parallax wheels with matching spare wheel/tire.
- New Nitto tires all around replaced within the last months with road hazard warranty from Discount Tires and lifetime balancing, transferable to new owner.
- Cross-drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads
- Full interior carbon fiber trim
- Custom coding to operate features that were disabled by factory from the key fob remote such as opening and closing of the trunk, rolling up and down of the windows and sunroof, DVD unlock, digital speedometer display, etc.
The car has no oil leaks whatsoever, no warning lights, no check engine light, it is ready to go. have taken this car to Florida several times with no issues whatsoever. This car is fast, elegant and luxurious. The leather interior is in excellent condition and the exterior is in very good condition, very minor wear for 10 year old car. There may be other similar cars for sale at lower prices, but how many of those have had this much extensive maintenance work with receipts? My asking price is $12,900, please contact me if you have any questions 404-587-1185 and would like additional pictures I have free and clear title in hand, not rebuilt or salvage. Only reason I'm selling my car is because upgraded to 2010 BMW series.
Also published at eBay.com