» BMW cars for sale in USA » 3-Series » 3-series » 2007 BMW 3-Series 335i
2007 BMW 3-Series 335i
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty|
|Vehicle Title:||Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed|
|Engine:||N54 - 3.0 Liter (Twin-Turbo)|
|Options:||CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof|
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags|
|Power Options:||Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats|
|Sub Model:||2007 BMW 335i Twin-Turbo Sedan E90 N54 Automatic|
|Exterior Color:||Monaco Blue|
|Interior Color:||Dakota Brown Leather|
|Number of Cylinders:||6|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this Item?
2007 BMW 3-Series 335i for saleCurrent customer rating: (3) based on 12 votes
Car is in like-new excellent condition. Monaco blue paint looks great. Dakota brown leather looks great. Car pushes around ~400+whp and ~425+ torque to the wheels safely right now (~485+hp crank). It is super fast and blast to drive. am only selling because have new interests in mind.
Some upgrades can think of on the spot:
- Dual Competition Series ER Racing Oil Coolers with Custom Air Flow Ducting Shrouds (behind each fog light)
- 7-inch Massive VRSF Intercooler
- INJEN Dual Intake with Air Flow Ducting Shrouds
- JB4 ECU Tune that is fully adjustable anytime via the steering wheel controls; Even while driving. (stays completely stock until the engine oil temp reaches 160f then the tune comes on)
- VRSF Cat-less Off-road/Racing Downpipes with Cerakote High-Temp Coating
- TIAL Blue Blow-Off Valve
- BMS Oil Catch Can
- MOTIV Oil Filter Housing
- 185F IMPROVED RACING High-Flow Thermostat (the dual oil coolers don't start cooling until the engine oil temp reaches 185f thus making warmup time faster)
- Brand New PIRELLI Tires (less than 1,000 miles) (265 rear, 225 front)
- 18-inch Gunmetal VMR Rims (Front: 18x8.5 ET35 Back: 18x9.5 ET33)
- Upgraded aluminum charge pipe with pre-drilled ports (never unplugged; ready for methanol injection in matter of seconds)
- 20mm Rear Spacers (permanently installed)
- Wheel Stud Conversion Kit (Got rid of BMW lug system and replaced with stud/nut system; permanently installed)
- Blue Brake Calipers (same color famous BMW blue as intercooler and oil coolers)
- M3 Paddle-Shift Steering Wheel (left shifts down, right shifts up)
- 10% ceramic window tint all around (35% on front windshield) (lifetime warranty at Statesboro LINE-X)
- Custom Cabin Air Filter Housing Delete (increases engine/turbo sound from the inside of the vehicle)
- Blacked Out Bumper Grills & Mesh
- Upgraded wood interior trim (No longer silver plastic trim as seen in some of the interior pictures)
- HID WHITE Headlights
- LED WHITE Halo Angel Eyes
- LED Interior & Exterior Bulbs (License Plate, Reverse, interior bulbs, etc)
- Lots more probably but can't think of any right now
- This car has every upgrade needed before upgrading the turbos. This would be my next upgrade if were to keep it and the current 400whp would become more like 700whp for just few thousand dollars more (or maybe methanol injection before that)
I bought the car salvage last year and it was salvage because lady who owned it rode up on curb at apparently pretty decent speed and cracked major component of the undercarriage (as you can see from the pictures). bought it via auction from Statefarm and got it professionally rebuilt at Complete Car Care in Statesboro. After replacing the engine-cradle undercarriage that was cracked, got it inspected and got new rebuilt title for it. have all documentation, receipts, and pictures to prove everything and I'm sure Complete Car Care owner will verify any questions. In the pictures, highlighted the damaged crack on Microsoft Paint that shows the old engine-cradle undercarriage. The other picture is new engine-cradle being installed. Straight forward but labor intensive repair.
This is actually the 2nd 335i have owned so know everything about this vehicle platform so feel free to ask questions if you have any. Car is extremely fast and has just about every upgrade available without upgrading the actual turbos. The dual oil cooler setup alongside the huge intercooler is way overkill for non-racing setting. Engine will stay at around 210f with this setup while daily driving. If pushed hard, engine will reach about 250f. This car is my baby so I've always treated it very well.
Car has 97,684 miles but will go up gradually everyday since it is my daily driver. don't need to sell it but after owning the N54 turbo platform for the last few years, am starting to get bored with it and would like to try something little different. Overall, there is absolutely nothing mechanically nor aesthetically wrong with this car and it is in excellent like-new condition from top to bottom. Oil change just got performed at 97,684.
Feel free to ask questions. am not desperate to sell.
Also published at eBay.com