» BMW cars for sale in UK » M3 M-Series » M3 » 2009 Bmw M3
2009 BMW M3 - E92 Interlagos Blue - DCT - Carbon Roof - FBMWSH - 4.0L V8
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Drive Side:||Right-hand drive|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this Item?
2009 BMW M3 - E92 Interlagos Blue - DCT - Carbon Roof - FBMWSH - 4.0L V8 for saleCurrent customer rating: (3) based on 27 votes
have decided to sell my 2009 E92 M3 after much loved year of ownership. The car is Interlagos blue which is rare colour, with Carbon Fibre roof and has Black leather interior with aluminum trim.
It is DCT model, with the semi automatic gearbox had an SMG E46 M3 prior to this and was tempted to go manual for the E92, but am glad chose the DCT What gearbox!!
Details of the car:
- 64,000 miles with Full BMWSH including Brake Fluid service in the last couple of hundred miles.
- 19" wheels with manufacturer spec Michelin Pilot Sport tyres.
- Bodywork is in good condition There are two small marks on the drivers side, one on the door and one on the 1/4 panel. You really have to look for them, but if you wanted the car to be perfect, these would need touching up. There is also strange mark on the rear bumper that was there when purchased the car and cannot figure out how it was caused, but there is essentially 1cm wide, shallow indent in from the top to the bottom of the left hand side of the bumper. To be honest, again, you dont notice it at first glance.
- MOT Expires June 2018. The MOT was done at the same time as the Brake Fluid Service, at Oxford BMW. They also did walk around assessment of the car, with no issues found.
- The exhaust has had the OEM 2-pipe modification, which gives the car throatier sound, as it should have sounded from the factory in my opinion.
The car has been maintained to the highest standard with regular oil checks, cleaned weekly and polished regularly. can honestly say this is one of the best cars have owned, but it is time for change! The photos are all ones that had previously taken had been storing the car whilst away, so haven't had chance to do sale photos.. expect the car tomorrow and will add more photos then.
Within eBay rules, am open to the idea of PX for 987 Cayman and or potentially classic american cars. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
The car is sold with no warranty or guarantee and no liability is accepted this is private sale. The private registration will be removed and it will be returned to its original registration. The vehicle is located in Banbury, Oxfordshire. can also arrange delivery if necessary to be negotiated after the sale.
Also published at eBay.co.uk