» BMW cars for sale in USA » 5-Series » 5-series » 2002 BMW 5-Series M Sport
2002 BMW 5-Series M Sport
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Number of Cylinders:||6|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty|
|Options:||Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof|
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags|
|Power Options:||Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats|
|:||“The True condition is great for a 15 year old car, interior is sold, no rust”|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this Item?
2002 BMW 5-Series M Sport for saleCurrent customer rating: (3) based on 27 votes
02 BMW 530
Around 218,000 miles have done all the maintaince to make this car run another 218,000 "Do not be scared of this number" Come check it out first
Most of the parts on this car came from FCP Euro.com have reciepts for all the things have bought from them. List of things that have been done. have owned this car for about years, bought the car with 130xxx miles since then have done every piece of maintaince. This car is Manual speed Shifts Perfectly. Im sure Im missing something.
Silver with Black on black interior. Tinted Windows
The Rims need to get rehab clear coat coming off
Car has upgraded DEPO headlights with M5 front and rear bumper with single Exhaust
1. Oil changes every 7500 with Oil filters every 1500 miles. have bunch of oil filters that will come with the car.
2. Replaced clutch around 170k with stock clutch but upgraded lightened flywheel with new Throwout bearing.
3. replaced the Sunroof when bought the car and it has broke the clips again, so sunroof is turned off no leaks.
4. 18 Piece Suspension Overhaul was done in the last 40k that was 1000$ just in parts and plenty of labor time. FCP Euro Part #: KIT-525E3918PIECELAT
5. Crank case vent system replaced, All vacuum hoses replaced, New Spark Plugs, Intake Boot, Mass Air Flow Sensor, DISA Valve
6. Cooling system has been replaced. water pump, pulleys, radiator, Thermastat, Coolent Hoses, fluids, Engine Coolent Level Sensor. Recovery Tank
7. Wheel Speed Sensors
8. New Front and Rear Brakes and rotors in the last 7500 miles
9. Fuel Pump and Fuel Filter
10. Oil Filter Gasket "lots of work to replace" DONE
11. Passanger seat has minor seat twist, and drivers only moves forward and backwords. it can be fixed by extending the cables. They are perfectly set for me 5' 7
In the last 5000 miles
Throttle Body replaced
Gas Pedal, Throttle Sensor
Engine Valve cover replaced very recently
Control Arm kit and clutch parts and labor almost pays for the whole car. Car Drives like it is on Rails
Also published at eBay.com